Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Introducing the Waves of the Ocean Collection

 Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a good week so far. Can you believe today is March 1st already?? As much as Canadian winters are long and cold, it is hard to believe we are just a couple of weeks away from the first day of spring!

The new month brings a brand new collection of products AND a new promotion! First, let's talk savings because...well, who doesn't like saving on their stamping supplies?!? 


The Savings in Bloom promotion is all about the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine. It is on sale for 20% off!! Say what?? That machine NEVER goes on sale! This is the perfect opportunity to dive into the wonderful possibilities that a die-cutting and embossing machine offers at a really affordable price. Now if you're thinking "I already have a machine, so I guess this sale is a bust for me" you are SO wrong! In addition to the mini machine, there are 13 fabulous stamp/die bundles from the Annual Catalogue (all of which are compatible with both the mini and full size machines) that are also on sale for 20% off. That's a GREAT deal...like demonstrator-discount level great! (The demonstrator discount is 20%!) Check out the full selection of bundles on sale by clicking the image below:


Now on to the BRAND NEW release that went live today...the Waves of the Ocean Collection...


I am SO in love with these products! The Designer Paper and foil specialty paper is absolutely gorgeous...and don't even get me started on the dies and stamps! Check out this card I made...


How fabulous are those background papers? I used two different patterns to create my ocean and sky. They are the perfect backdrop for the absolutely stunning detailed wave stamped image. Like seriously...this stamp is unreal!


I also am loving the pelican image...I can honestly say I can't remember Stampin’ Up! ever carrying a pelican image before! It is so perfectly placed in this stamp set! For the full wave image, check out what I did on the inside of the card...


Is that not spectacular?? So incredibly detailed and realistic!

I demonstrated this card and showed all of the products in this collection in my Facebook Live @ Five this week. Check out the replay below...



Thanks so much for stopping by this week. Have a fantastic day and a super week ahead!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...