Monday, August 15, 2022

Texture Chic Fun Fold and a Blog Hop

 Happy Monday! How is it already the 15th of August?!?! I am SO NOT ready for the summer to end. I feel like my vacation started like 10 minutes ago! Alas, all good things must end and I do have to admit that I am looking forward to getting back to semi-normal at school this fall. This is the first time in three years that I actually know what I'm teaching on the first day! It will also be sooo good to get my bands back up and running...it has been way too long!

With the 15th of the month comes our monthly Stamping Symphony Blog Hop. This month we are all about Fun Folds and do I have a fabulous one to share with you! Check this out...




It is called a Double Floating Panel card and it is SO much easier than it looks! A BIG shoutout to Rachel Tessman at Stamp Your Art Out for the how-to on this one! I used two different patterns from the Texture Chic Designer Paper pack to create a fall look. I love that this suite works for pretty much every season...so versatile!


The belly band slides on and off and is really the focal point of the card. I used die-cut leaves in Soft Suede, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen and Mango Melody. Can we take a moment and admire how GORGEOUS that Distressed Gold Specialty Paper is?? 😍. I also punched some sprigs in Kraft and Mango Melody to create my arrangement around the sentiment. The circles are die-cut using the Stylish Shapes and Layering Circles dies. 


I'll be demonstrating this card and two others that show the versatility of this suite in tomorrow's Facebook Live @ Five video...come and join me! All of the measurements for this card will be posted in the video description, both on Facebook and on my YouTube channel, so you can give it a try. I'll post the link to the replay here after tomorrow's live. 



Now, head on over to Sandy's blog to see what fun fold she has for you...

Leena - A La Cards <<You are here!

Sandy - Lolly & Sand

Barb - JustBStamping

Jen - Stamping With Jen

Thanks for hopping along with us this month...have a great week!



Product List
Bough Punch
[157711]
$26.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...