Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Fond of Autumn Thanks

 Happy Tuesday...and happy first day of school to those starting today. I had a GREAT first day...it is so good to have a normal startup after years of Covid disruptions! Here's my son heading out for his first day of grade ten...



Today I have a pretty fall card I made using the Fond of Autumn bundle from the July-December Mini Catalogue...


I am SO in love with this bundle...it is so versatile! I'll post more project ideas I made using it at the end of my post...it really is a great one!
For the card above I used the peek-through die to cut the Kraft card stock in the background and then layered some copper foil card stock behind it. Such a pretty look for fall!

I used several shades from the Stampin' Blends Natural Tones Collection to colour the images. I was going for a muted, vintage vibe, which I think I achieved. The rustic look of the twine is the perfect finishing touch.


On the inside, I added more stamping and coloured the images using the same shades I did on the front. 


I demonstrated this card and two more in my Facebook live this week. You can catch the replay below:



I've listed all of the supplies used to make this card below...scroll down to see more ideas with this awesome bundle! 

Product List






Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...