Sunday, January 15, 2023

Sending Support with Favoured Flowers and a Blog Hop

Today is the 15th of the month already, which means it is time for another Stamping Symphony Blog Hop! This month we are celebrating Sale-a-bration, so I couldn't resist creating another pretty card using two of my favourite Sale-a-bra-tion freebies...check it out...



I actually used TWO Sale-a-bration items on this card...the sentiment is from the Sending Support stamp set and the Designer Paper is from the Favoured Flowers pack. Now, I have to be honest and admit that I  REALLY didn't like this Designer Paper when I first saw it in the Sale-a-bration brochure. I should have known better, based on past experience, but I just felt like the paper was too dark and busy. Wow, how wrong I was! This paper is utterly gorgeous! Not only are the floral images stunningly details and, in some cases, coordinating with the Fragrant Flowers dies, but the reverse sides of each page includes beautiful geometric patterns that act as the perfect backdrops for the florals on the front. Paired with the Sending Support Stamp set, you've got limitless possibilities for beautiful, heartfelt projects. Here's a closer look at the sentiment label...


What I love about the Sending Support stamp set is that it includes a selection of sentiments that we don't have in any other set and say the words we sometimes have trouble finding during difficult periods in our lives or those of the ones we care about. It is a set that I will keep long after this round of Sale-a-bration ends for those moments when I'm at a loss for what to say. Here is the inside...


I added a partial fussy-cut flower from the edge of a sheet of the Designer Paper...don't let those partial images go to waste!

If you missed my Facebook live this week, I showcased more ideas with this Designer Paper and the coordinating Fragrant Flowers bundle. Check it out below:


Now, before I sign off for today, let me remind you to check out the other hoppers this month for more Sale-a-bration inspiration:

You are here>> Leena - A La Cards <<You are here

Sandy - Lolly & Sand

Barb - JustBStamping

Jen - Stamping with Jen

Laurel - Laurel Davis Crafted


Thanks for stopping by...have a super Sunday!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...