Sunday, October 10, 2010

More Mini Milk Carton Fun!

Today was the perfect day.  The weather was absolutely gorgeous and I spent the day with my family at the Rockton World's Fair...a Thanksgiving Weekend tradition I've participated in since birth (literally!).  My son had a blast on all the rides and we got to spend some time with my brother and sister-in-law, who just returned from 2 weeks in Europe.  I topped off my day with some stamping this evening and was quite productive!  Here is one of the projects I put together...
"Milk Crate" holds four mini milk cartons.  I punched circles in each one and covered them with acetate so the treats inside would be visible.  (I need to go buy some candy!!)

They fit just perfectly and make the cutest little Halloween treat for someone special!
Smilin' Jack!
This little crate and the four mini milk cartons are one of the projects I am doing with my Inky Paws class this month.  I wanted to do something for Halloween that anyone could use...even those who don't have children who are trick-or-treating.  This project is perfect for anybody...just fill the cartons with the recipient's favourite candy and voila...you're a Halloween hero! (I am working on a tutorial for the crate and will post it on the Tutorials page once I get it finished.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...