Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hello, Good-bye...

...yes, this is a Beatles song...one of my son's favourites thanks to Beatles Rock Band...but it also is what today was all about.  The new catalogue Sneak Peek and pre-order for demonstrators began today and let me tell you, I did some serious damage to my credit card!  There are some terrific new products in the new catty...I can't wait to get my pre-order...with any luck it will be here by Friday and I'll have the weekend to play with my new goodies!  Today was also the day that the Last Chance lists were released.  That means we'll be saying good-bye to some favourite stamps, decor elements and accessories.  Click on the buttons in the right side bar to view the lists.  You should know that everything but stamp sets are while supplies last only.  That means if you don't act soon you may be out of luck.  Some of the accessory items are even reduced by as much as 40%!! 
Now on to some projects...I've been planning my "Out-With-The-Old" Stamp-A-Stack for quite a while now.  I was waiting for the Last Chance Lists to be posted so that I could see what was retiring and use up those products.  So...since ALL the DSP in the current catty is going bye-bye, I used LOTS of it on the designs for this event.  Here are the 6 designs we'll be doing:
Guests will do one of each baby card






I know there are a lot of birthday cards here...I tried to do a feminine one, a masculine one and a child one.  The good news is that all but the child one could have the sentiment changed to suit whatever occasion is on the family calendar for the summer.  The details for this event are posted on the Upcoming Classes and Events page...just click the tab at the top of this page.  I hope you can join us as we bid a fond farewell to some wonderful products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...