Sunday, October 2, 2011

All Stamped out!

I never thought I would ever say this, but I am truly stamped out!  I have inked more rubber this weekend than I ever have in my life!  My fingers actually hurt!  It was a very productive weekend, though!  I got a ton done in preparation for my booth at the Rockton Fair next weekend.  I have lots to show you but I need to pace myself...I likely won't have much stamping time this week and DEFINITELY won't have any next weekend!  So, for now, I have this cute little box to show you.  It is really just one of our Kraft gift boxes from the Mini that I dressed up a little...see what you think:

Christmas gift box using a Kraft box from the Holiday Mini and Frostwood Lodge DSP as well as the Christmas Lodge stamp set.

EASY paper bow...I'm definitely making more of these this year!
 Cute, huh?  This was so quick and easy to do and that bow...a piece of Christmas cake!  I used a tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers but changed it a bit.  Instead of using a different brad to assemble each layer, I used one long one and added all the layers but the final loop in the middle to it.  It made for less bulk and super-easy assembly.  I also changed the width of the centre loop, increasing it to 1 1/4" so that it filled in the centre more.  I LOVE this...my hubby and four-year-old were even impressed!  Here's hoping the fairgoers will like it and sign up to take my class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...