Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Mini!!

The new Occasions Mini is here!!!  I am SO excited about this mini...it is absolutely full of fabulous new products.  I think I'm most excited about the new Framelits dies.  Check them out:

Hearts Collection Framelits Dies 125599
Labels Collection Framelits Dies 125598

 I honestly don't know how we lived without these dies for so long!  I have the Labels Collection and I think I have used them on pretty much every project I've made since getting them!  They are super easy to use and are such a nice change from the Top Note (not that I still don't LOVE that die too!).
Today's project is a perfect example of how these new dies can be used in different ways.  I designed a series of cards for an upcoming One-Sheet Wonder class and then created a box to put them all in.  Over the coming days I will post each card individually so that you can get a good look at them, but if you need a sneak peek, check out my Upcoming Events page HERE for a photo of the whole set.  Today I am featuring a birthday card...have a look...
One-Sheet Wonder card #1...all of the cards use products that will be available for FREE during Sale-a-bration, beginning January 24th.


I'm not going to give a whole lot of detail as to how to create each of these cards until after my class on January 15th.  Suffice to say I used a TON of Sale-a-bration product and my new Label Framelits!  I will, after my class, post the cutting layout for the One-Sheet -Wonder and the box template on my Tutorials page for anyone who is interested.  In the meantime, happy stamping...and enjoy the new Mini!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...