Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Smooches

Today's project features more product from the new Summer Smooches promotion.  I designed this cute little treat holder for my Big Shot Club, which met last week.  This month we were focusing on the XL dies, particularly the boxes and ways to make already great products do even more.  I showed my club members how to extend the treat die to more than double the size...just right for holding a full-sized chocolate bar...or a whole lot of mini chocolate eggs!

Bright and sunny Easter treat using the Treat Wrapper die, the Everybunny stamp set and Summer Smooches DSP and fabric brad.

Label detail
So...wondering how to make this little treat wrapper into a big one?  I'm working on a tutorial for this...stay tuned!  Hopefully I'll have it for you by this weekend.  In the meantime, have a great week...I'll be back with more Smooches tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...