Tuesday, August 28, 2012

An Apple for the Mojo

Time for something new...I know...it's about time!  Yesterday I sat down to stamp and pulled up some of my favourite sketch challenges on my iPad.  This week's Mojo Monday sketch jump-started my creativity...have a look:


 
First day of School card and coordinating envelope for MOJO256 featuring the Perfectly Preserved stamp set and Orchard Harvest DSP
I finally caved and ordered the  Cannery Framelits.  I really thought I could just fussy-cut the images in my Perfectly Preserved stamp set, but who am I kidding?!?  The Framelits are SO much faster and perfect every time!  Anyhow, I put them to good use cutting out the apple and stem on this card.  I designed it to give to my teaching partner, along with a little gift, on the first day of school next week.  We work so well together and I always like to give her a little something to get the year off to a good start.  I really like the way the different patterns in the Orchard Harvest DSP work so well together.  It makes it so easy to mix patterns.  The best part about this card is that I'm actually posting it in time to enter the challenge!  I've been a wee bit off in my timing so far this summer!  Why not try your hand at this sketch?  I'd love to see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...