Thursday, November 1, 2012

Brrr...it"s November!!

Happy November everyone!  I hope your little ones had fun dressing up and trick-or-treating.  I know ours had a great time...he's been looking forward to it for weeks!  Here is a shot of our little Luigi:




Last year he was Mario and this year he decided to be Mario's brother Luigi.  For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, be glad!  I know more than I ever wanted to about the world of Super Mario Bros. and my house is overrun with various plush characters my son just HAD to have!  Suffice to say, Mario isn't going anywhere any time soon...next year he wants to be Yoshi!!

Anyhow, now that November is here, and along with it the colder weather, I have a fun holiday card to share with you.  Check it out:

Holiday card featuring the Chock-ful of Cheer stamp set.
I have to say I really miss the Snowburst embossing folder...I pulled it out for the background on this card.  It just works perfectly, I think.  I designed this project for my latest Kit-to-Go featuring the Chock-ful of Cheer stamp set.  For details on this kit and others, click the Kits-to-Go tab at the top of this page.

1 comment:

  1. Love your little Luigi! Oh my gosh. I can practically see him bouncing around just like the real one.
    Gorgeous card. I miss the snowburst folder too. It went into my personal collection. It would be great if Stampin' Up! would bring it back.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...