Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Silver Star Tree

Do you ever see a stamp that you just have to have, buy it and then wonder what the heck to do with it?  That was the case with me and the Star Tree A La Carte  stamp.  I loved the image and bought it right after the new catty came out, but haven't been able to come up with a design that I like that uses it!  This past weekend I think I finally got it right!  Have a look:

Holiday card featuring the Star Tree stamp with sentimen from Pennant Parade
I do really like this stamp heat embossed in metallic colours.  This time I used silver and am really happy with the result.  I added a bit of brushed silver cardstock that I embossed and die cut with my Edgelits.  The seam binding ribbon and glimmer brad add just the right amount of sparkle.  This design is one I plan to use this weekend for my lucky Rockton Fair door prize winner's free class.  I hope she and her friends will like it!

1 comment:

  1. OH< MY GOSH, Leena!!!! This is gorgeous! You are so awesome! I love your ideas... Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...