Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Happy Sale-a-bration!!



Happy Sale-a-bration!!!  Today marks the first day of two solid months of fabulous Freebies!!  What's not to love about that?!?  There are three ways to earn free product:
  1. Host - Host your very own stamping party or private class and receive extra  (sweet!) hostess benefits.
  2. Shop - For every $60 you spend you'll receive your choice of 16 fantastic options 
  3. Join - Join my Tri-City Stampers team and you'll receive an extra bonus 25% in your starter kit...that's $194 worth of product for just $125 (no shipping or tax added!!)
So what are you waiting for??  Get shopping...plan your party...or call me to chat about joining my team.  There's no better time to Sale-a-brate!

Now for some stamping.  Today's project was inspired by last week's sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches, but alas, I am too late to enter!  The linky list closed yesterday at noon, but I still want to share this fun little card with you.  First, here is the sketch:


And here is my version using some fantastic SAB freebies:

Cheerful Thank you card featuring the Madison Avenue SAB stamp set with sentiment from Made For You.
Fun, huh?  I love those little buttons!  Did you know they come bundled with three spools of ribbon as one of the Sale-a-bration options?  Talk about a deal!  15 yards of ribbon and 36 buttons FOR FREE!  Oh, how I love this promotion!  The images I used are from another SAB freebie:  the Madison Avenue stamp set.  Lots of great images and 2-step stamping to boot.  You'll have a hard time deciding which items to choose for free...so do what I did:  order enough to get EVERYTHING!!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...