Monday, January 14, 2013

The Paper Pumpkin is here!

 


Wondering what the heck I'm talking about?  Paper Pumpkin is a new monthly crafting kit subscription from Stampin' Up! Starting today, you can sign up to receive your own box of creativity each and every month.  Here is how it works:
  • Each month Stampin' Up sends you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (They've even colour-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
  • Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive. 
  • Your Welcome Kit (the first month of your subscription) includes a free gift:  a size "D" acrylic block, which you'll need to stamp your projects each month.
  • Your Paper Pumpkin will ship on or around the 15th of the month.  
  • You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
  • A Paper Pumpkin membership is just $24.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
  • There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
  • Still not sure?  Starting in early March, you'll be able to purchase a Try-It kit from my online store if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for just one month. 
Still have more questions?  Click HERE for more information.  Ready to sign up?  Click HERE to subscribe!
I am SOOO excited about this program!  I can't wait to get my magical red box of stampin' goodness in the mail!  I am so sure you'll love it too that I'm scheduling a FREE new event called "The Pumpkin Patch", where each month you can bring your box of goodness over to put together with me and my other stamping friends.  What a fun way to share the Pumpkin magic!!  Watch for "The Pumpkin Patch" coming in February!

Now on to some stamping!  I spent lots of time in my stampin' corner this weekend designing the projects for my team's Sale-a-bration challenge (more on that later this week...after my team meeting tonight) and my monthly techniques class.  I've got lots to show you, so let's get on with it, shall we??  Today's project is a set of note cards with a cute little holder that I designed using some of the fab products from this year's Sale-a-bration brochure.  Check it out:

Notecard set featuring the Patterned Occasions stamp set, available Jan. 22nd as a FREE Sale-a-bration reward!


Card #1


Card #2
Card #3
Card #4
All bundled up for gift-giving
I had great fun creating this set!  I used the Notecards with envelopes as my starting point.  Those are the best-kept secret in the catalogue...20 cards with envelopes for just $7.50...doesn't get any better than that!  By the way, the box that is holding all of the cards and envelopes is made from one of the notecards too!!  I chose my colour scheme from the Sycamore Street DSP, which is another Sale-a-bration offering.  Such fun patterns and vibrant colours!  It was easy to put together different looks for each design with such a range of colour options.  The stamp set I used is called Patterned Occasions.  I chose to cut the sentiments and images on each stamp apart to make it easier to use the two separately...I do it with all of my stamps that contain images and text on the same stamp...makes them much more versatile!  The nice thing about clear mount is that when I want to use the image and text together, I just mount them side-by-side on my block!  You might have noticed the shiny satin ribbon on several of the designs...that is yet another SAB freebie!  You receive three rolls of ribbon and 36 buttons in the Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button pack!  What's not to love?!?  Sale-a-bration...starts January 22nd.  Have you got your wish list ready??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...