Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Three Days and Counting...

...till the new catty goes live!!  I can't wait to get my hands on the new products in there!  Today I have another taste of some of what you'll see when you open this fantastic new catalogue...

Thank you card featuring the Mosaic Madness stamp set with sentiment from Sassy Salutations
This card is one I'll be featuring as a Make-n-Take at my New Catalogue Open House coming up this Saturday.  It offers a chance to play with some of my favourite new items:  Mosaic Madness stamp set, Mosaic Punch, Quatrefancy Specialty DSP, and Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape.  What fun!  If you haven't already, be sure to confirm your attendance at this free event by Thursday.  If you're out of town, send me an email and I will mail you a catalogue free of charge.  You won't want to miss your chance to be among the first to get your hands on this fantastic new book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...