Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hostess Greetings

Today I have the third design we made at my Holiday Head Start Stamp-a-Stack last month.  I think this is my favourite of the bunch!

Holiday card featuring the Warmth and Wonder Hostess set (131883) and Winter Frost DSP stack (132183).
I don't often buy Hostess sets because of their limited life-span...it just doesn't make a lot of fiscal sense to invest in something I can't demonstrate after the catalogue expires; however I HAD to have this set!  I just love it...from the Charlie Brown Christmas tree to the font of the sentiments I just saw so many possibilities for it.


So when I was designing the projects for my Stamp-a-Stack I pulled it out and inked it up.

Inside View
Whenever I design projects that are to be made in multiples I try to keep them as simple as possible.  This was no exception.  Just stamps, ink and paper with a little bling and some ribbon for texture.  Here is what I did:
I am really loving all of the the blue and silver products for the Holidays this year.  It is such a lovely change from red and green.  It might take me a little longer this year to tire of making Christmas cards with such lovely products to use!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...