Wednesday, November 19, 2014

More Gift Box ideas

Yesterday I showed you one of the projects I made using the Gift Box Punch Board.  Today I have a cute little ensemble to show you that I made using the Curvy Keepsake and Gift Card Envleope Thinlits.

Gift Box and Gift Card Holder featuring Under The Tree Specialty DSP and the Christmas Bliss and Letterpress Winter stamp sets.
I can't even begin to tell you how quick and easy these projects were!  The Curvy Keepsakes box goes together in under a minute.  I added a little something extra by punching a window with the Bracket Label punch and covering the opening with a piece of Window Sheet.  I used the Under the Tree Specialty DSP for the box, which is perfect because it is printed on both sides.  The outside is red and the inside of the box is patterned with white on the Kraft background.

To create the tag I used the label I punched out for the window and layered it with Champagne Glimmer paper punched with the 1-3/8" circle.  I layered that with the stamped image from the Letterpress Winter set, stamped in Garden Green and punched with the 1-1/4" circle.  I used a little gold baker's twine to affix the tag to the box.


The Gift Card holder is made from Kraft card stock using the Gift Envelope and Trims Thinlits die.  I used some leftover scrap from making the box above to punch my tree.  The sentiment, from the Christmas Bliss set,  is stamped in Garden Green ink and die cut using one of the pieces from the Gift Envelope and Trims Thinlits.  I added a little champagne glimmer star and a gold baker's twine bow to decorate the tree.

For the inside, I cut a scrap piece of leftover scrap to fit inside, also cutting a slit for the gift card to slide into.  I stamped the To and From, from the Cheerful Tags set, using Early Espresso ink.

Now for some really big news!  The Demonstrator Starter Kit is going on sale for 25% off!!  That's right!  From November 24th - December 2nd the starter kit is on sale for just $93.75!!  You get $155 worth of product for just $93.75.  PLUS you'll receive an added 5% commission on all orders you place in the month of December...that's in addition to the 30% you receive on your first order and 20% on all subsequent orders.  This kind of promotion has NEVER happened before!  A huge discount on the kit AND extra commission...there has never been a better time to join my Tri-City Stampers Team!  Click HERE to learn more about the many benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Associate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...