Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Craziness!

Well so far this week has been crazy!  Between a funeral, Stampin' Up! OnStage, two days of jury duty and report cards, I don't know whether I'm coming or going!  My posting has been rather sporadic and will likely continue to be for the next couple of weeks until things settle down a bit. My apologies...my poor stamps are feeling very unloved.
I do need to share with you that the retiring products list for the Holiday Catalogue has posted. All accessories are now available only while supplies last, so you'll want to pick up your favourite items sooner than later. Stamp sets are guaranteed until December 28th.

Click the image to view the list of retiring items.

Now for today's project.  It is the last card I designed for my final round of Christmas Card Buffets this week.  It was inspired by the work of Mindy Backes

Christmas card featuring the Season of Cheer DSP and the Oh, What Fun stamp set.
I love the softness of the watercoloured images on the Season of Cheer DSP. I used two patterns here and matted each on Mossy Meadow card stock. The sentiment is from the Oh, What Fun stamp set and is stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink.

I added a wooden snowflake, a gold button and some gold baker's twine, as well as half of a gold metallic doily. The card is built on a Crumb Cake card base.

On the inside I used a sentiment from the Six Sayings host set...I love that the font is the same as the sentiment from the front of the card. Can you believe I didn't use the Big Shot for this card?  I can't remember the last time I did that!
This is a really quick and easy one to put together, if you're in need of a stack in a hurry. Time is passing quickly and it is time to start thinking about getting Christmas cards in the mail. ;)

Have a good week!

Here are all of the products used to create this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Cute card and I'm envious that you have the wooden embellishments...mine are still on backorder and I'm using them for my Christmas cards. You were smart to order them early!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...