Monday, February 26, 2018

Springtime Foil + Stampin' Blends = LOVE

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend. Ours was busy, as always and I'm heading into festival week with my bands, so it's going to be a hectic one! Tonight I am holding my monthly Stampin' Blends Club and I thought I would share one of the projects we'll be making...


I couldn't resist showing my club gals how beautiful the new Springtime Foils DSP is when coloured with the Pink Pirouette, Calypso Coral and Old Olive Blends. I began by first colouring each flower in the lightest shade of Pink Pirouette and then added hightlights with the light shade of Calypso Coral. Then I added a hint of the dark shade of Pink Pirouette before blending with the light pink again. I love the result. The leaves are done with the light and dark Old Olive Blends. Soooo pretty!

The Whisper White background panel is embossed using the Garden Trellis TIEF. I used a sentiment from the Birthday Blooms stamp set, heat embossed in copper. I punched the sentiment with the Everyday Label punch and then layered it on a mat created with the Pretty Label punch from copper foil. This was such a pretty and feminine card I couldn't resist adding some Very Vanilla 1/2" Lace Trim and some Calypso Coral Sale-a-bration Shimmer ribbon. The final touch was a few copper sequins.
In the interest of keeping the class moving I opted to keep the inside simple, just adding a stamped sentiment from the Perennial Birthday set in Calypso Coral ink.

I can't wait to share this project with my club ladies...they're going to love it! Have a fabulous week!




Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$40.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...