Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Dream Big!

Well, here it is Tuesday already and I'm just getting to posting. I have been in the process of setting up and familiarizing myself with my new iMac and it has been a bit of a learning curve! My wonderful hubby got me a beautiful new computer for my birthday and the process of transferring files and getting used to the new platform has taken the better part of my first week of summer vacation. But it is going to be FANTASTIC once I get it all figured out.

Today I want to share a card I made with a new bundle that at first didn't appeal to me at all, but now that I've gotten my hands on it, I LOVE! Check it out...


Now, I'm not a big fan of dreamcatchers, nor do I own one; however the stamps and dies in this bundle are just too pretty to pass up. Here I started with a background image using the Gallery Grunge stamp set (THAT is one I couldn't WAIT to get my hands on!). I stamped the herringbone image using Sahara Sand ink and then stamped the dreamcatcher image over it in Crumb Cake. I die-cut the smaller dreamcatcher  from Crumb Cake card stock using the Chase Your Dreams thinlits. This die-cut is soooo detailed and intricate! LOVE it!


I stamped the feathers in Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam and Pool Party inks and die-cut them, adhering them to the bottom of the dreamcatcher. The word "dream" is also part of the Chase Your Dreams thinlits set and here I die-cut it from Pool Party card stock and ran it through the Big Shot with the Subtle TIEF to add a hint of texture. I also glammed it up a little with some Wink of Stella before adhering it to my card. The final tough was a few basic self-adhesive sequins.


On the inside I added a sentiment from the Follow Your Dreams stamp set in Crumb Cake ink as well as a small flower image in Pool Party.


Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget about the two AWESOME promotions happening this month!

Click the image to learn more.


Click the image to learn more about joining my Stamping Symphony

Have a great week!



Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...