Monday, August 20, 2018

A Little Bit of Fall...

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend. We are still in the midst of renovations and they aren't exactly going as planned. Just as they were finishing up the drywall in the basement (where my expanded classroom space will be) we discovered a new leak. My hubby opened up the drywall to find another HUGE crack in our foundation about 8 feet to the left of the one we had repaired last week! UGH! My dream of being done with this reno by Labour Day has gone up in smoke...or drywall dust! I am DYING to get back into my space and create! I did manage to put together a pretty fall themed card using the new Falling For Leaves bundle from the Holiday Catty...check it out:


This was the first time I cracked open the new Tin Tile TIEF and all I can say is WOW! it is fantastic! It pairs perfectly with the dies in the Detailed Leaves Thinlits. In fact, the embossing folder and dies do all of the work on this card.


I die-cut the leaf and a leaf frame from copper foil and heat embossed the sentiment from the Falling for Leaves stamp set in copper as well. I used the Stitched Shapes framelits to die-cut the sentiment and adhered everything to a 4" x 5-1/4" Very Vanilla panel that I had embossed using the Tin Tile TIEF. By way of embellishment, I added some Tea Room ribbon, a copper trinket leaf and a few copper sequins. Speaking of which, have you see the new Take Your Pick tool?? It makes dealing with those itty bitty sequins a breeze...but I digress...


I mounted my embossed panel on a thick Very Vanilla card stock base and then stamped the detailed leaf from the Falling for Leaves stamp set inside using Cajun Craze ink. Super simple, but it leaves lots of space to write.

This card literally took me 10 minutes to put together...super quick, yet elegant...gotta love that! Remember all of the new products will be available September 5th (or NOW if you join my Stamping Symphony today!) Have a great week!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$40.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...