Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Another Holiday Sneak Peek

Well, here it is the 15th of August already...where the heck has the summer gone?? Only two more weeks and I'll be back to the insanity of my school-year life. I still have SO much to do and can't do any of it thanks to the renovations that seem to be taking FOREVER.

Fortunately I did have a bit of time to play with my preorder goodies before the chaos began...check this out...


This one was super quick and easy...perfect for one of my upcoming Christmas card buffets this fall. I began by embossing the 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White card stock in the background using the Subtle TIEF. That is, hands down, my go-to folder right now! I added some Under the Mistletoe DSP and then stamped the poinsettia image from the Peaceful Poinsettia bundle in Shaded Spruce ink, stamping off twice before stamping on my card stock. I die cut the label using the Stitched Seasons dies (available now while supplies last only!) and then heat embossed the sentiment from the Merry Christmas to All stamp set in gold.


Before adhering the label to my card, I die cut one of the detailed poinsettias from gold foil, cut it in half and then adhered it each half to the back of the label. I popped the label up using dimensionals.
The only embellishment on this card is some Shaded Spruce metallic ribbon. To add some extra sparkle I used Wink of Stella on the petals of the stamped poinsettia...so pretty!



On the inside of the Whisper White card base I stamped the poinsettia image again, full strength this time, in Shaded Spruce ink, and another sentiment from the Merry Christmas to All set in Soft Suede.

Quick and easy to mass produce...the recipe for the perfect Christmas card!



Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your week!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$40.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...