Saturday, December 15, 2018

A Wintry Blog Hop!

Happy Saturday! Are you surprised to see me today? I normally post every Monday, but make an exception when the 15th of the month falls on a different day of the week; which means it must be time for another Stamping Symphony Blog Hop!


This week my Product of the Week has been the Beautiful Blizzard bundle from the soon-to-be retired Holiday Catalogue. I've been posting projects featuring this bundle on Instagram and Facebook all week...if you missed them you NEED to follow me so you don't miss a thing! I also featured the bundle in my Tuesday Live @ Five video where I demonstrated how to make this project...


Now, at first glance this one isn't anything all that special UNTIL you realize that those white sparkly snowflakes in the lower left corner are done with embossing paste using the Blizzard Thinlit die as a mask! This technique is so easy and so much fun I couldn't wait to demonstrate it in my live video last week. You can watch it below or check it out on my YouTube channel.


The sentiment I used on this card is actually from one of the host stamp sets in the Holiday Catalogue, called Warm Hearted. It is lots of great sentiments for many occasions, but I thought a New Year's card might fit the bill for anyone who (like me) hasn't got their Christmas cards in the mail yet! I've provided the complete supply list below...be sure to pick up that Beautiful Blizzard bundle before it is gone for good on January 2nd!


Now, I also used a little sneak peek product on this project...did you catch it? Those stitched rectangles are coming in the Occasions Catalogue on January 3rd and they are THE BOMB!!! I am already completely addicted to them...honestly, how have I lived this long without them??? They are going to be a HOT ITEM in this new catalogue. Speaking of the new catalogue, if you don't currently have a demonstrator and are in Canada, I would be happy to send you copies of the new Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogues. Just drop my a quick note and I will get it in the mail to you in time for it to go live on January 3rd.

In the meantime, be sure to hop on over to Sandy's blog and see what she has been up to...


Have a Super Saturday and a fabulous weekend!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...