Monday, December 10, 2018

Beautiful Blizzard

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend. The countdown is on...just two weeks till Christmas Eve! I don't know about you, but my To-Do List is a mile long...soooo much to do and so little time!
Today I have a project that uses one of my most-loved bundles in the Holiday Catalogue that, sadly, is retiring at the end of the month. The Beautiful Blizzard bundle is simply stunning and I am shining the spotlight on it as my Product of the Week this week.


Check out this beauty...


I had some fun with this one, applying Brusho to some Sparkle Glimmer paper to create the varied shades on the snowflakes. I'll be demonstrating the how-to for this one on this week's Tuesday Live @ Five video over on my Facebook page, so be sure to check it out. If you miss the live broadcast, I'll post the recorded video on the Video Tutorials tab above later this week. Now, did you notice a little sneak peek at a fabulous new product from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue?? Here's a hint...


Did you spot them?? If you guessed the Stitched Rectangle die-cuts, you've got a good eye! There is a HUGE set of new dies coming in the Occasions Catty that cuts a zillion sizes of rectangles with stitching detail around the edges. I am already completely addicted to them and my pre-order goodies just arrived on Friday! You are going to LOVE them! Be sure to put them at the top of your Wishlist when the new catalogue goes live on January 3rd.

Here's a look at the inside of my card. I used more Brusho'd snowflakes along with some stamped images from the Beautiful Blizzard stamp set. I am SO going to miss this bundle when it retires!


As I mentioned above, I have used this bundle A TON this season. The best part is that it isn't Christmas-specific. There are sentiments that work for anytime and make beautiful winter-themed cards. Be sure to check out my video tomorrow and follow me on Instagram for lots more projects throughout the week. I'll be back on Saturday for our monthly Stamping Symphony Blog Hop...till then, have a great week!



Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...