Monday, April 29, 2019

All That You Are

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend. Things here were decidedly calmer than last weekend. I even got to take Saturday afternoon/evening off! We had a great family evening playing cards and hanging out together. I so treasure those moments, as they are few and far between.
Last week, as I was pulling all of the retiring stamp sets from my stash, I realized that there was one set from the Occasions catalogue that I had shown no love at all! So, I've decided to remedy that by making it my featured product this week!


This stamp set is found right inside the front cover of the Occasions catalogue and it was the first one I fell in love with back in November when I first opened the catty. It is the perfect image for colouring...nice bold lines and large images. However, for my share today I wanted to use it in a different way. Check this out...


I am loving the look of navy and copper lately! Last week on Instagram I shared a card I made using the Follow Your Dreams bundle that was in Night of Navy and copper foil. Today I swapped out the Night of Navy for some Blueberry Bushel and I love the look of it! The stamped floral image from the All That You Are stamp set is heat embossed in copper and it just pops right off the page. I loved the look of it so much I almost didn't want to cover one bit of it! But then I remembered how uh-mazing the copper foil looks when embossed using the Subtle embossing folder. It was the PERFECT accent on this card!

I added some extra shine with some Very Vanilla and Copper Tea Room ribbon and a simple sentiment punched with the Tailored Tag punch.  On the inside I added a Very Vanilla card stock panel and stamped the floral image in the lower right corner using Blueberry Bushel ink.


I'll be demonstrating this card and two others in tomorrow's Tuesday Live @ Five video over on my Facebook page. You can check it out there or, later in the week on the Video Tutorials tab at the top of this page.

Now, don't forget that retiring stamp sets availability is only guaranteed until mid-May, so you'll want to be sure and grab this one before then! You can click the image in the Product List below and it will take you straight to my online store :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I hope you have a spectacular week!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$41.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

2 comments:

  1. WOW! This is the most elegant card, Leena. That blueberry bushel color is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I do love this! I agree that the copper embossing on blueberry bushel is beautiful! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...