Monday, May 20, 2019

Nature's Roots

Happy Monday! Here in Canada it is a holiday Monday, which makes it much more bearable than a regular Monday ;) I'm looking forward to an extra day to check things of my never-ending To-Do List as I prepare for the launch of the new 2019/20 Annual Catalogue. One of the things I am most excited about is my Facebook Live virtual launch party! It is happening on Tuesday, June 4th at 7:30 pm and I have TONS of fun surprises planned. Save the date and plan to stop by my Facebook page to join me!

Now for today's project...last week I held a retirement party for my beloved Lovely as a Tree stamp set. This week I am celebrating the set that will take it's place on my stamp shelf...Rooted in Nature. One of the things I love about this set is that it has coordinating dies, one thing the Lovely as a Tree did not.


Now, the good news is that you can get the stamps and coordinating dies as a discounted bundle...the bad news is that the bundle will be discontinued when the 2018/19 Annual Catalogue retires on June 3rd.  You'll still be able to get the stamps and dies in the new catalogue, but not as a discounted bundle. So, if you haven't yet purchased this awesome set, you'll want to do that SOON!

Still need convincing? Check out this cute project...


Now, can you spot the new catalogue sneak peeks on this project? I've used some of the new Garden Lane DSP as well as some of the gorgeous Magnolia Lane linen ribbon. I love the fresh, garden vibe of this card. Did you notice that beautiful stitched label on which I stamped my sentiment? That was cut using the new Stitched Nested Labels dies...oh, my stars, they are fabulous!


I love all of the different greens in the Garden Lane DSP...It is perfect for outdoorsy, nature-themed projects.


On the inside I stamped a few more branches and another sentiment from the Nature's Roots set.

I'll be demonstrating this card and two others in tomorrow's Tuesday Live @ Five video...you won't want to miss it. Be sure to join me as I'll have more new catalogue sneak peeks! If you miss the live broadcast, you can always catch it later on my YouTube channel or on the Video Tutorials tab at the top of this page.

Till then, have a great day and a fabulous week.




Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...