Monday, May 27, 2019

Above the Clouds

Happy Monday...can you believe it is the last Monday of May???  Just 8 days till the new Annual Catalogue goes live...are you as excited as I am about this? I simply CAN NOT WAIT to get my hands on the beautiful new goodies in that big book of awesomeness!

Now, as you likely know, we demonstrators do get to order a sampling of new catalogue goodies ahead of time and this week I am going to showcase some of them. In addition to the new In-Colors, I am featuring the brand new Above the Clouds bundle (Item #151135) from page 89 of the new catalogue. Check out this sweet baby card I made...


I chose one of my favourite new In-Colours for my colour scheme: Seaside Spray. It is a gorgeous pale blue with hints of mauve...soooo pretty! I used some of the new Designer Paper from the In-Color DSP stack...can you say gingham in EVERY COLOUR?!? I used the Hot Air Balloon punch to create my 3D balloon, stamping the basket and some clouds in Smokey Slate ink. The sentiment, from the Special Celebrations stamp set, is stamped in Smokey Slate ink on Seaside Spray card stock.


I used the new Stitched Nested Labels dies to create my focal image...gotta say I'm just a wee bit addicted to those dies these days!  See that pretty scalloped detail along the bottom edge of the gingham DSP? That's the new Scalloped Linen Trim, available in all of the new In-Colors...so yummy!


On the inside, I used the Hot Air Balloon punch to create my little gingham banner and stamped a couple of sentiments from the Special Celebrations stamp set to complete my card.

I'll be demonstrating this card, along with two others in this week's Tuesday Live @ Five video over on Facebook. If you can't join me on Tuesday at 5:00 pm ET, be sure to check out my YouTube channel later in the week for the recording. I'll be showcasing LOTS of new product, so you'll want to be sure to check it out.

This bundle really is fantastic for so many uses...you'll definitely want to put it on your new catalogue Wish List!



Thanks for stopping by today...have a fantastic week!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...