Sunday, September 15, 2019

Seasonal Wreaths

Happy Monday! You're going to get sick of me, posting two days in a row! I hope you enjoyed our Stamping Symphony blog hop yesterday...I am constantly in awe of the talented people I get to call my friends!
This week I am turning my focus away from suites and toward a single stamp set that, I fear, may get missed in the Holiday Catalogue. The Seasonal Wreaths stamp set is SO versatile AND it coordinates with the All Around Wreath dies, which are part of the Toile Tidings Suite. The best thing about this stamp set is it makes those wreath dies truly multi-seasonal. Check out the images in the stamp set:

I had so much fun playing with this set! I'm kicking off the week with a fall-themed card because, well, it's fall (and I'm still in love with the Come To Gather DSP!).
Check this out...


Here, I stamped the wreath image in Versamark and heat embossed it in copper. Then I die-cut it using the All Around Wreath dies and coloured it using Stampin' Blends. I used Dark Pumpkin Pie, Light and Dark Cajun Craze, Dark Daffodil Delight, Dark Cherry Cobbler and Light Crumb Cake. I also used both Light and Dark Crumb Cake to colour the sweet little bird.


I added some little twigs from the All Around Wreath die and die-cut a banner from the Christmas Cardinal dies. The little bird is fussy cut and nestled in amongst some leaves die-cut using the Gathered Leaves dies. The sentiment, which is stamped in Early Espresso, is from the Seasonal Wreaths stamp set. The only embellishment is a little Cajun Craze Linen Thread double bow.


On the inside, I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped the complete sentiment from the Seasonal Wreaths stamp set and another little bird, both in Early Espresso ink. I coloured the bird using the Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends combo pack.

I'll be demonstrating this card and two others using the Seasonal Wreaths stamp set in tomorrow's Tuesday Live @ Five video. I hope you'll join me over on Facebook, but if you can't you'll be able to catch the replay on my YouTube channel later in the week.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a fantastic week!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...