Saturday, February 15, 2020

Sweet Baby Cards and a Blog Hop

Happy Saturday...and for those of you in Ontario, Happy Family Day long weekend! I have to say that whoever thought it would be a good idea to have a long weekend in the very WORST month of the year is a genius!! I am so looking forward to spending some quality time with my fam jam this weekend!
Today is the 15th of the month, which means it is time for another Stamping Symphony Blog Hop.


This month we are all about new products, and there is nothing newer than the gorgeous Pleased as Punch Designer Paper from the Coordination Product Release. The images in this DSP pack coordinate with several punches from the January-June Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-bration. It is a must-have for quick and easy cards! Check out these his-and-hers baby cards I made...


Are they not adorable?? Can you believe the only stamping on these cuties is the sentiment?? Here's a closer look at each design...




For the girl card I used Blushing Bride card stock and a cute stitched felt element from the Follow You Art Embellishment Kit. That cute little heart trinket is also from that kit...I think it is perfect for a baby card! The stamped sentiment is from the So Sentimental bundle, which I also used to die-cut the label. The scalloped border is die-cut using the Be Mine Stitched dies.

On the boy card I used many of the same elements, swapping out Whisper White and Crushed Curry for the Blushing Bride, and using a few extra felt pieces from the Follow You Art Embellishment kit because they were just too cute not to use and coordinated perfectly with my project!

I even prettied up the inside of the girl card...


I so love all of the little details on these cards...now I just need my preggers colleagues at work to hurry up and pop so I can send them out!

I demonstrated the boy version of this card in this week's Live @ Five video, which includes all of the measurements...



Be sure to hop on over to Sandy's blog to see what gorgeousness she has come up with...I am constantly amazed at the talented stampers in my Stamping Symphony family! 



Thanks so much for stopping by today...have a great weekend and I will see you on Tuesday with another new project. 



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...