Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Welcome Easter and Last Day to Sale-a-brate!

Happy Tuesday...and happy last day of March! Is is just me or has this month felt like it was 300 days long??? This social distancing thing sure is making for some long days and lots of confusion about what day of the week it is. Here I am posting again on a Tuesday instead of Monday for the second week in a row! It sure will be good to get back to a somewhat normal routine...whenever that may be!


Before I share today's cute project a reminder that today is the LAST DAY of Sale-a-bration. There are so many fun products available to earn free with a $60 order...double check your wishlist and make sure you've check them all off before it is too late. Sale-a-bration ordering ends tonight at 11:59 pm MT! This is also a good time to take advantage of the Coordination Product Release, which also goes away tonight at midnight. I'm using some of the adorable Pleased as Punch DSP, which is part of that promotion and will not be available after today.

Speaking of today's project...check out this little cutie...


Isn't that little bunny just the sweetest?? I stamped him in Basic Gray ink and then coloured him using my Light Smoky Slate and Light Petal Pink Blends. The little bumble bee is coloured using Dark So Saffron. I created the grass by die-cutting some Pleased as Punch DSP using the grass die from the Special Day dies...here's a closer look...


I used the same DSP for the vertical element on my card, layering it over a piece of Highland Heather card stock, embossed with the Basket Weave embossing folder. Doesn't that just remind you of an Easter basket? The sentiment , from the Welcome Easter stamp set, is stamped in Basic Gray ink. I added some punched flowers from the Pleased as Punch DSP (punched using the SAB Small Bloom Punch), embellished with some Glitter Enamel Dots in Granny Apple Green. The final touch is a cute little Polka Dot Tulle ribbon bow.


On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped another sentiment from the Welcome Easter stamp set and some little flowers to echo the ones on the front.

Here's the link to my video in which I demonstrate this card and two others using the Welcome Easter stamp set...


Thanks for stopping by today...have a great week and don't forget to get your final Sale-a-bration order in today!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...