Monday, March 2, 2020

So Sentimental Flowering Foils

Happy Monday...and happy March! Today is a big day...it is my dad's 75th birthday! I so wish I could be spending it with him, but distance and my teaching gig mean I will have to send my birthday wishes long distance for now. I'm planning to get up to see him over the March break, so I can celebrate his milestone properly.

Tomorrow marks the launch of the second release of products for Sale-a-bration. There are FIVE fabulous new freebies to earn, including the GORGEOUS new Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper. This paper is off-the-charts-stunning and I had so much fun this weekend playing with it that I decided to feature it along with the So Sentimental bundle from the January-June Mini Catalogue. Check out the bundle and the paper below...

So Sentimental Bundle (Item #153828)

Flowering Foils Specialty DSP (Item #152312) - *FREE* with a $60 order!


Now, this photo does NOT do this gorgeous paper justice! Check out the card I made...


Those stunning flowers are fussy-cut from one of the DSP sheets...they are simply beautiful! I used sponge daubers to colour the flowers, using Calypso Coral and Soft Sea Foam inks. The sentiment is from the So Sentimental stamp set and the label is die-cut using the coordinating Stitched So Sweetly dies. I have to say that these dies are fast-becoming my go-to's for quick and pretty labels!


The background is Petal Pink card stock, embossed using the Scripty 3D embossing folder. I added a Pearlized White Doily and some Petal Pink Metallic Edge ribbon, along with a few champagne rhinestones for some bling.


On the inside I added another fussy-cut flower, leaving lots of space for another stamped sentiment or a hand-written note.

Here's my video in which I demonstrate this card and two others featuring the Flower Foils DSP and So Sentimental Bundle...


Thanks for stopping by today...have a spectacular week!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...