Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Countdown to Saleabration - Corner Bouquet

Happy last Tuesday of 2020! I don't know about you, but this year has felt both painfully long and super quick at the same time. I don't quite know how that is possible! Needless to say, I don't think I'm alone in feeling very ready to close the book on this unreal year. Who would have thought, a year ago, how much our world would change in 2020?! 

Besides the excitement of a brand new year, we in the Stampin' Up! world have even MORE excitement to look forward to: the launch of the brand new January-June Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-bration! I absolutely love this time of year because, just when I am completely bored with my craft stash, a whole new book of amazing products drops AND when I buy them I get even more new products free! 

This year I thought it would be fun to countdown to Sale-a-bration with some sneak peeks at the various items available free with a qualifying order starting January 5th, 2021. So, starting today and for the next 7 days I'll be posting projects daily AND doing a daily live demonstration video over on my Facebook Business page. Each day I will featuring different items from the Sale-a-bration brochure, starting with the beautiful Corner Bouquet stamp set set...

easy sympathy card

Check out this pretty sympathy card I made using this set and some GORGEOUS Designer Paper (also available FREE during Sale-a-bration)...

easy sympathy card

The beautiful ombre background behind the stamped floral image isn't sponged...it is from the Oh So Ombre DSP pack and is SOOOO yummy! You are going to be seeing a lot of that paper from me in the coming weeks! It makes this card so quick and easy...simply stamp the floral image in black ink on the DSP, and mat with Champagne foil for a quick and easy focal point. Here is a closer look...

easy sympathy card

I should mention that gorgeous embossed texture on the background panel...it is simple Bermuda Bay card stock embossed using the new Painted Texture 3D embossing folder. It is fast-becoming a new favourite because it is so versatile. The polka dot DSP panel behind the focal image is yet another SAB freebie...a DSP pack called Flower & Field, which has beautiful floral images on one side and awesome geometric patterns on the other. Another super-versatile product...gotta love multi-use products...especially when they're FREE!
The sentiment I used is from another Sale-a-bration freebie called Heal Your Heart. I'll be featuring it on it's own later in my countdown, but it is such beautiful set, I couldn't resist pairing it with the Corner Bouquet set as well.


easy sympathy card

On the inside of the card I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped the floral image again as well as another sentiment from the Heal You Heart set in black ink. I absolutely love this sentiment, as it is one that I often express when those I care able are hurting and is perfectly appropriate for the current state of the world...so many hurting people right now who need our love and encouragement. 

I demonstrated this card in the video below:

Measurements:
4-1/4" x 11" Basic Black card stock, scored at 5-1/2" 
4" x 5-1/4" Bermuda Bay card stock 
3" x 4" Oh So Ombre Designer Paper
 3" x 4" Flower & Field Designer Paper 
3-1/8" x 4-1/8" Champagne Foil card stock 
1/2" x 4" Whisper White card stock 
1 square vellum doily
 
Thanks for stopping by today...be sure to come back tomorrow for the next post in my Sale-a-bration Countdown series!


easy sympathy card


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...