Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Saleabration Countdown Day 2: Island Vibes

 The countdown continues today as we inch closer to the launch of the new January-June Mini catalogue and Saleabration 2022! I love the timing of this launch, as it gives us stampers something to get excited about after the holidays. 

Today I am channeling the tropics with the Island Vibes stamp set. This is another Sale-a-bration freebie with a $60 order. Here are some samples I made using this fun set and several other tropical/beach themed products...

In addition to the stamp set, I used TWO more Sale-a-bration freebies on this card: Sunshine & Rainbows DSP and Simply Marbleous DSP...sentiment is from the new Celebrating You stamp set 

This fun shaker card uses elements from the new Paradise Palms bundle as well as more of the Simply Marbleous DSP

Here I used some of the newArtfully Composed DSP, which has a decidedly tropical vibe. Sentiment is from the Special Moments Sale-a-bration stamp set.


This card is, by far, my favourite of the bunch. I love the large pineapple image in this set and featured it not once but three times on this card. I was going for a bit of a pop-art look. The rainbow DSP in the background is from the Sale-a-braiton Sunshine & Rainbows DSP and I pulled my colours from that, using Mango Melody, Magenta Madness and Granny Apple Green to stamp my pineapple.


How fun is the font on that die-cut sentiment?? It is from the new Amazing Thanks dies, which includes both the shadow and the detailed die. I cut the detailed image from the new Mother of Pearl Specialty Paper, which is so cool and sparkly!


On the inside of this card I added a sentiment from the Special Moments stamp set and a strip of Sunshine & Rainbows DSP.

I demonstrated this card in the video below...check it out:




Thanks for popping by today...have a great one. See you tomorrow for Day Three!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...