Friday, July 15, 2022

It's a Sale-a-bration Blog Hop!

Happy Friday...who's ready for the weekend?? This weekend is a busy one for me! Today we are holding our monthly Stamping Symphony Blog Hop AND our first-ever Instagram Hop and then tomorrow is the kick-off of my annual retired product BOGO sale. So much happening, so let's get to it!

This month our blog hop theme is Sale-a-bration and I have a fun little gift box and card duo to share...


Both the card and box are made using the Sale-a-bration card and envelopes! I LOVE when I can make cute projects using FREE product! Let's take a closer look...


For the card, I used one of the Soft Sea Foam card bases. The stitched rectangle layer is die-cut from one of the envelopes I disassembled. Those envelopes are printed on the inside and are just too pretty not to use on a project! I die-cut several of the botanical elements from Pool PArty and Soft Sea Foam card stock. The stamped images are stamped in Pool Party and Soft Sea Foam ink and then coloured with the light Stampin' Blends of the same shade. I die-cut the pot from a scrap of the gorgeous Splendid Day Designer Paper for a hit of glam.


My favourite part of this little duo is this adorable treat box. It measures 2-3/4" wide x 4" tall and is 3/4" deep. It is perfectly sized to hold chocolate, a gift card, handmade soaps, a cookie...so many possibilities! Here are the details...

I started with one of the Pool Party card bases from the Sale-a-bration cards and envelopes pack. Without folding the card base and with the long side of the card base at the top, I cut 3/4" off the non printed half of the card base. Then, I scored the printed half at 3-1/2".  Then I scored all four sides at 3/4". A quick snip of all of the flaps with my paper snips, some folding and adhesive and I had the cutest little mini shirt box.  I demonstrated this project in my Facebook live this week...you can see the replay on my YouTube channel...the video link is posted below.



To decorate the box I used more of the disassembled enveloped, some die-cuts and more of that gorgeous Splendid Day Designer Paper. I added a bit of Pool Party Sheer ribbon to tie the box closed, which adds the perfect bit of shimmer.


Here's the link to my video where I demonstrate these projects, along with two others. You'll want to start at about the 32:00 mark for the card and box demonstration. I've also included all of the measurements in the video description...just scroll down to see them!


Now before I go, a reminder that my online retired product BOGO sale is kicking off tomorrow, Saturday, July 16th, 2022 at 9:00 am. Shop my huge selection of deeply discounted retired items and receive them FREE with an equal value order of new products from any current catalogue. PLUS, if your order reaches $60 or more, you'll earn Sale-a-bration freebies too! Wahoooo!! You can access the sale by clicking the graphic below:


Now it's time to hop on over to Sandy's blog to see her Sale-a-bration creation:

You are here >> Leena - A La Cards << You are here

Sandy - Lolly & Sand

Barb - JustBStamping

Jen - Stamping with Jen

Laurel - Laurel Davis Crafted

Thanks for stopping by today...have a great week!

Product List

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...