Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Christmas Stationery Box Take Two...

As promised, here is the more contemporary version of the Christmas Stationery Box I posted yesterday.
More contemporary looking Christmas Stationery Box
Contemporary box open
Box contains 4 of these full sized- cards and envelopes...
...four of the 3 x 3" cards and envelopes and 6 of the gift tags.
This box has a slightly more modern look about it.  The card designs are cleaner and simpler with fewer embellishments than the vintage one I posted yesterday.  I am working on one more version which will be a bit more whimsical and use non-traditional Christmas colours.  I can't promise when I'll have it done and ready to post as this week at work is very busy and I am away at Regionals in Hamilton on Saturday and a bridal shower on Sunday.  I will keep working at it and get it posted as soon as I can.  Once you decide which version you prefer, email or call to confirm your spot in my class on Nov. 29th or arrange your private class for you and three or four (or more!) friends.  At that time you can let me know which version you would like to make.  This set is a perfect teacher gift...trust me...as a teacher I would take this over another mug or box of chocolates any day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...