Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Two-fer Tuesday!

My appologies to my regular readers for not getting a post up yesterday.  Sometimes my 7-5 job conflicts with my 7-midnight one!  There are days in teaching when you wonder why you ever chose that career...yesterday was one for me!  CRAZY!?! 

Anyhow, today I am going to do two posts...this one features a photo of our Jammin' Stampers team at Regionals on Saturday.

Some of my fellow team members:  Back row:  Christine Kokiw and Jamilla Ivits. 
Front Row:  ME!, Denise Donald, Roberta Ottman

This amazing and talented group of ladies and I had a fantastic day in Hamilton.  We learned so many stamping tips and tricks as well as several great business ideas.  The day ended with a yummy dinner at  Turtle Jack's.  Thanks, ladies for a great day!

If you would like to learn more about becoming a team member, please call or email me!  I would be happy to tell you more about Stampin' Up! and why I chose to become a demonstrator (even though I already have a well-paying and rewarding full-time job).  That's the great thing about Stampin' Up!..they welcome and support us all from career-minded, full-time demonstrators to the hobbyist (like me!) who just joins for the great discount on product.  There is no pressure and the rewards are great.

If you are considering the SU opportunity, now is THE TIME!  Ask me why!  (Hint:  It involves some great FREE stuff!)

I'll be back later this evening with the promised photos of swap cards I received.  See you then...

2 comments:

  1. I'm So Famous! Whoo Hoo! My picture has now made two blogs!!! (Jamilla's too). Regionals were so much fun and I'm so glad I got to share the day with such talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine's right... it's sooooooo much more fun sharing a day like Regionals with stamping buddies!! Thanks to all of you for a wonderful day!!! Now I just have to finish my m'n'takes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...