Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Love and Care

Today's post will be short, as will many for the next couple of months.  I just started an online course for work which is eating up most of my evenings and, as a result, I won't have much time for blogging!  I will still try to post something new for you most days, but my descriptions of how I made the projects will have to go by the wayside for a while.  If there is something that you see that you can't figure out how I did from the photos, please drop me a line and I will do my best to answer your questions.  So, today I have another card I did using the level two hostess set from the Summer Mini:  Love and Care...

Card using Love and Care level 2 hostess set

Close-up of embossing detail

I have found a new appreciation for the colour Not Quite Navy.  It is such a gorgeous blue...not too light as to be wishy-washy, but not so dark as to be...well...navy!  The other thing I love about this card is the embossing...how did I ever live without my Big Shot?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...