Friday, December 14, 2012

Ready for Spring?


I know spring is a long way off, but I am all about fresh colours and flowers these days!  My Spring Catalogue and Sale-a-bration pre-order arrived this week and I finally had a bit of time last night to play with some of the new products.  Oh, I am soooo in love!  Check out this card and  gift tag ensemble I put together:

Card and tag ensemble featuring sneak peek products from the upcoming Spring and Sale-a-bration Catalogues

Gift tag featuring the Pop-up Posies Designer Kit - available January  3rd, 2013!

Any-occasion card featuring the Feel Goods stamp set (available January 3rd, 2013)
What's no to love, right??  I used a bunch of fabulous new products on these projects, but so far my favourite is the Pop-up Posies Designer Kit.  It contains enough supplies to make 9 tags and 3D flowers as well as the Just For You stamp I used on the tag.  The best part?  Its only $15.95!!!  I love it!
Other new products I used include the Honeycomb TIEF, as well as the absolutely fabulous DSP available for free during Sale-a-bration this year.  Its called Sycamore Street and has so many bright, fun colours and patterns its hard to know which ones to use first!  I also used some of the gorgeous ribbon that will also be available for free during SAB.  It is shiny and satiny and SO pretty!  On the tag I cut the layered ovals with new Ovals Collection Framelits..FINALLY  a set of nesting ovals!! So excited for these ones!  All of these fantastic new products will be available starting January 3rd, for the Spring Catalogue, or January 22nd for Sale-a-bration.  If you would like a copy of either of these fantastic new catties, drop me a line and I'll send them to you absolutely free. 
In the meantime, I'll keep playing with my new goodies in between wrapping Christmas presents and baking cookies.  Stay tuned for more sneak peeks and have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...