Saturday, June 1, 2013

As if the new catalogue launch weren't enough, Stampin' Up! has also announced a great new promotion!

Grab Your Greetings Promotion

 

Sale: 25 percent off three of our greeting sets!
Dates: May 31-June 30, 2013

Sale Price Retail Price Description Item
$21.71 $28.95 Sassy Salutations Wood-Mount Stamp Set 132070
$16.46 $21.95 Sassy Salutations Clear-Mount Stamp Set 126707
$18.71 $24.95 Sweet Essentials Wood-Mount Stamp Set 132085
$13.46 $17.95 Sweet Essentials Clear-Mount Stamp Set 126457
$26.96 $35.95 Petite Pairs Wood-Mount Stamp Set 128706
$19.46 $25.95 Petite Pairs Clear-Mount Stamp Set 122497


How awesome is that???  These are three of my go-to sets for sentiments.  If you don't already own these ones you'll definitely want to add them to your new catalogue order!

Now for a project!  I am back to designing for Craft Project Central again this month and my project is the very first one in the line-up!  Check it out:

My Dad Printer's Tray and card...the perfect Father's Day gift for the kids to give Dad!
 My son worships his Dad.  He looks just like him and wants so badly to  be just like him.  I thought it would be fun to create a project that featured Daddy through a his eyes.  I even left a space for Max to draw a picture of something he likes to do with Daddy...of course he drew the two of them wrestling with Max sitting on Daddy's head (yup, my hubby's a trooper!).  I used the new Soho Subway DSP as the starting point for this project.  I just love the colours and patterns in that pack...perfect for masculine projects.  I used several different sets as well as my Typeset Alphabet dies as well.  This was a really fun project to create!  To access the tutorial head over to Craft Project Central and subscribe to June or click HERE to LIKE my Facebook page to be entered into my drawing for a free month's subscription.  I'll be making the draw on June 16th...Father's Day!!

Now I'm off to get ready for my new catalogue Open House today.  Stop by between 1:00 and 5:00 if you can.  I'd love to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...