Monday, June 3, 2013

So...whaddya think?

I'm dying to know what you all think of the new catalogue!  You've had the weekend to browse and complile your wish lists...so what are your must-haves?  The most popular items at my Open House last Saturday were most definitely the new Simply Pressed Clay and molds.  Very cool new product with tons of possibilities!  My new favourite colour is fast-becoming Coastal Cabana.  I love, love, love it!!  Here is a card I made this weekend using my new fav and a couple of others that are rapidly finding their way to the top of my go-to list:

Wedding card featuring the Happy Day and Label Love stamp sets.
I can not wait for my new catty order to arrive next week, but in the meantime I'm having fun playing with the pre-order and incentive items I've received.  The beautiful medallion on this card is from the Happy Day set...just gorgeous!  I stamped it in Crushed Curry (stamped off), Coastal Cabana (also stamped off) and Smoky Slate.  I also heat embossed one image in pewter.  The sentiment, from the Label Love set, is also heat embossed in pewter and punched out using the Artisan Label punch.  I layered the focal image on a Tea Lace Doily.  Since I don't yet have any Crushed Curry ribbon, I cheated and used some Daffodil Delight seam binding...I think it is close enough that it works ok.  (Did I mention I can't wait for my order to arrive?!?)  The Smoky Slate background layer is embossed with the Modern Mosaic TIEF.  I layered the whole thing on a Basic Gray card base. 
Don't forget to LIKE my Facebook page to be entered in my draw for a free month's subscription to Craft Project Central.  I will be making the draw on June 16th...Father's Day!
The last order of business today is to announce the winner of my Open House door prize.  My impartial judge, Max, drew the winner yesterday.  Congratulations go to...

Chris Light!!

Stay tuned for more prizes later this month...my birthday is coming and there's nothing I like more than birthday surprises ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...