Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Another Sketch Inspiration Sample

Today is the day!!  I leave for Salt Lake City at 7:30 am!  I am so excited!!!  My swaps are done, I'm all packed and I even have room in my suitcase for all the fabulous freebies we'll be getting at Convention!  So pumped!
Today I want to show you another sample I did for this month's Sketch Inspiration.  In case you've forgotten, here is the sketch:

July's Sketch Inspiration

And here is another spin on it...

Multi-occasion card featuring the Perfect Blend stamp set with sentiment from Yippee Skippee.
Now, I'll admit this is a bit of a stretch, but all of the elements of the sketch are there:  three layered items in the middle and a horizontal element.  I did add the label for the sentiment, but it is still true to the sketch.  I used some of my favourite Soho Subway DSP for the heart and then stamped and fussy cut the two coffee cups.  The sentiment is die cut using the new Deco Labels Framelits...love those!!  I used some Linen Thread for the horizontal element and a couple of little button brads from the Vintage Trinkets.  The background is embossed using the Woodgrain TIEF.   You just never know where a sketch will lead you...give this one a try...it's a fun one!
I'll check in tomorrow from SLC with some pre-convention buzz and also have a fun kid-friendly project for you.  See you then!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...