Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Christmas in July Preview...

One of my favourite things about this time of year is our pre-order for the Holiday Catalogue.  I know, you're probably thinking it's a little early to be thinking about snow and Christmas, but I love that during the summer I have time to play and design fabulous Christmas projects that I just don't have the time for once the Holiday season arrives.  Today I want to show you a Christmas  card I designed for a swap I am participating in at Convention in just a couple of weeks. 

Christmas card  featuring the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder and Mosaic punch with sentiment from More Merry Messages.

This is a quick and easy, yet festive Christmas card. Good thing, because I may well be putting these together on the plane to Salt Lake City!!  So much to do and so little time...hard to believe I'm on holidays :)

1 comment:

  1. Great card!!! Have fun at convention..right about now I am regretting now going as I see everyone get ready for fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...