Saturday, July 27, 2013

Inspired by a swap

One of the best things about Convention is swapping!  I love meeting demonstrators from all over North America and beyond and swapping card ideas with them.  Today I want to show you a swap card I received from Linda Madison...

Wedding card designed by Linda Madison and received as a swap at Convention

Linda's card inspired me to create this:

Any-occasion card featuing the Gorgeous Grunge and Hello Lovely stamp sets
Isn't it amazing how one design can inspire something so different?  I kept a very similar look for this card as was used in the Convention Make-n-Take I showed you yesterday.  The DSP heart is from the This and That Epic Day pack and was die cut using the Hearts A-flutter Framelits.  I love the layering of colour and textures...I may just have to create a third card in this series...all of the elements are such fun to play with!

1 comment:

  1. So now I am thinking I have to get Gorgeous Grunge! I really like your interpretation of Linda's card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...