Monday, April 20, 2015

It's Coming...

The new 2015/16 Annual Catalogue is coming, and to make way for all of the fantastic new products it will offer, we must say good-bye to lots of current favourites.  The Retirement List will be released tomorrow and will include all of the products that will be leaving the Stampin' Up! offerings.  Some items listed will be offered at a discount, which means there will be some great deals to be had.  All items listed will be available only while supplies last, so you'll want to order your must-haves early to avoid missing out.

Now for some stamping!  It has been a crazy few weeks around here, which means I haven't had much time to stamp :(  Thankfully, I still have several projects I made a while back that I haven't yet shown you yet, like this one that features the Painted Petals stamp set:

Thank you card featuring the Painted Petals stamp set and coordinating Painted Blooms DSP
My background layer is cut from the Painted Blooms DSP pack...so many gorgeous patterns and colours in that one!  I die cut the focal layer from Whisper White card stock using the Party Pennants Bigz L die.  Using the Painted Petals stamp set, I stamped the stems in Wiild Wasabi ink and the blossoms in Rich Razzleberry.  Then I used a blender pen and some Old Olive ink to add shadows to the stems and leaves.  I  added the darker shadows to the blossoms in the same manner using Blackberry Bliss ink, add added the yellow centres to the flowers using Crushed Curry.


The sentiment is stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink and punched with the 1-3/8" circle punch.  I layered it on a 1-3/4" scalloped circle punched from Wild Wasabi card stock.  I added some Painted Blooms cotton twine in Wild Wasabi and a little flower punched using the Itty Bitty Accents pack from Rich Razzleberry card stock.  A single little pearl adorns the centre of the flower.


On the inside I stamped the stems and flowers again, as I did on the front.  I added the sentiment from the Painted Petals set, stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow to check out the Retirement List and the new Weekly Deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...