Wednesday, June 3, 2015

A Fantastic Deal

Click the image to learn more





So, what do you think of the new catalogue?  Is your Wish List a mile long like mine?  I have the perfect solution for you!  As if all the excitement around the new catalogue weren't enough, Stampin' Up! is offering a great deal on the demonstrator Starter Kit this month.  Purchase the Starter Kit during the month of June for $125 and receive your choice of two ADDITIONAL stamp sets for FREE!  As it is, the kit is a great deal as you get to choose $155 worth of product to go in it, but now you can choose any two stamp sets, of any price, to add to it at no extra cost.  AND there is no shipping or HST charged on the kit...does it get any better? To learn more about what being a Stampin' Up! Associate is all about click HERE

Now for a project!  Today's card once again features the You've Got This stamp set (told you I wasn't done with that one yet!)...

Any-occasion card featuring the You've Got This stamp set
I was having a less-than-great day on the weekend and so I decided I needed a little colour therapy.  I pulled out my blender pen and new In-colour markers and went to town.  The flower image is stamped in Staz On ink on watercolour paper.  I used the Watermelon Wonder Stampin' Write marker and a blender pen to colour the petals on the flower.  The centre is done with Delightful Dijon and the stem and leaves are done with Cucumber Crush.  I added a very faint outline in Sahara Sand to add depth to the image.

I die-cut the image using the Deco Labels framelits and adhered it to a card base in Sahara Sand, which I had stamped randomly in ink of the same colour using the crosshatch background image from the You've Got This set.  I added a couple of layers of 7/8" Lace Trim in Sahara Sand for a little texture.

I decided to omit a sentiment for now and left the inside blank...sometimes it's nice to have cards on-hand that one can quickly add a sentiment to for a particular occasion.


My rather large new catalogue order is arriving tomorrow...I foresee LOTS of crafting time this weekend and LOTS of new projects to share next week!  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...