Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Convention Recap

Well, I'm back home from convention and completely exhausted!  What a whirlwind few days it was.  I had an absolutely fantastic time meeting new people and catching up with friends.  The best part was, of course, the unveiling of the new Holiday Catalogue, which is off-the-charts AWESOME!  Start saving your pennies, because I can guarantee you will fall in love with the entire book!  Before I give you a sneak peek of some projects made with new Holiday Catty products, I thought I'd share a few photos of my time at convention:

I spent my first evening in Salt Lake at the Olive Garden for dinner with friends Michelle Suit and France (Frenchie) Martin and her team.  


I was very honoured to celebrate my five-year anniversary as a demonstrator with the awesomely talented Michelle Suit, who was also marking her fifth year.
This group of amazing ladies were among the top achievers in the US last year and I am so honoured to call them my friends: (l-r) Cherie Hunt, Yours Truly, Connie Stewart, Patty Bennet, Michelle Suit and Jennifer Blomquist. This photo was taken after Awards Night when they were recognized for their hard work this year.
I made some special gifts for each of them...I think Patty liked hers ;)
One of the all-attendee give-aways was a pack of gorgeous hand-painted DSP from the new Holiday Catty.  So fabulous!
I also won Prize Patrol on the last day:  an adorable new stamp set from the upcoming catalogue.
Check out the haul of loot I came home with...all free product from a company that knows how to make it's demonstrators happy.  I LOVE what I do!
The first convention bag I will actually use.  I love it!!
Mainstage was beautifully decorated.  Stampin' Up knows a thing or two about colour and design ;)

Now for the Make-n-Takes we did using one of the new stamp sets from the upcoming Holiday Catalogue called Your Presents.  It is a super-versatile set!

Christmas card featuring the Your Presents stamp set available September 1st in the Holiday Catalogue.
Check out that striped ribbon!  It is fabulous...perfect for Christmas. And that crisp black ink?  It is our new Basic Black archival ink...totally fantastic and we each got to bring home a free ink pad!
Birthday card featuring the Your Presents set...this one has so many possibilities!  See that silver cord...another new product to look forward to!
Notice the absence of glue dots peeking out from behind those sequins?  They are adhered using the new Fine-Tip Glue Pen. It puts a tiny amount of glue exactly where you want it.  No more sticky fingers!
I hope you enjoyed this little glimpse into Inspire, Create, Share 2015 and the sneak peek of new catty products.  I will have more sneak peeks all week with photos of samples from convention, as well as my Convention-attendee pre-order that arrives tomorrow...yippee!!  Stay tuned...

Now for this week's Weekly Bonus Deals.  Remember that quantities at these prices are limited so you'll want to take advantage of them sooner than later to ensure you don't miss out :)

Basic Black 3/8 Stitched Satin Ribbon by Stampin' Up!
Basic Black 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
Price: $11.25  
Sale: $8.44
Happy Patterns Decorative Masks  by Stampin' Up!
Happy Patterns Decorative Masks
Price: $7.50  
Sale: $5.25
Hearts Border Punch by Stampin' Up!
Hearts Border Punch
Price: $20.00 
Sale: $14.00
Lost Lagoon 5/8 Striped Cotton Ribbon by Stampin' Up!
Lost Lagoon 5/8" Striped Cotton Ribbon
Price: $8.75  
Sale: $6.56
Melon Mambo 1/4 Cotton Ribbon by Stampin' Up!
Melon Mambo 1/4" Cotton Ribbon
Price: $7.50  
Sale: $5.63
Melon Mambo 3/8 Stitched Satin Ribbon by Stampin' Up!
Melon Mambo 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
Price: $11.25  
Sale: $8.44
Metallic Foil Doilies  by Stampin' Up!
Metallic Foil Doilies
Price: $5.00  
Sale: $3.50
Pacific Point 3/8 Stitched Satin Ribbon by Stampin' Up!
Pacific Point 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
Price: $11.25  
Sale: $8.44
Sweet Li'l Things Designer Washi Tape by Stampin' Up!
Sweet Li'l Things Designer Washi Tape
Price: $6.25  
Sale: $4.69
Very Vanilla Thick Baker’s Twine by Stampin' Up!
Very Vanilla Thick Baker’S Twine
Price: $4.50  
Sale: $3.38

2 comments:

  1. I was a lucky lady to get one of the flower frame it is BEEEEE-tiful l love it thank YOU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like your gift, France! A little something to remember our time as Divas;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...