Tuesday, June 14, 2016

It's my Anniversary!

Six years ago today I made a decision that changed my life. I signed up to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator to "save money" on my crafting habit. My husband told me in no uncertain terms that I was NOT to take on another job. Yeah...sure honey ;)
Today I have a thriving small business that is paying my son's private school tuition each month! Who knew that one little decision could lead to so much? I have met people who have become life-long friends who have enriched my life in ways I can't even begin to describe. I have discovered how much I LOVE showing people how to tap into a creative they didn't even know they had. What a crazy, busy ride it is, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
To celebrate my big day, I have a special card for you...

I know you might this hard to believe, but this card is SUPER quick and easy. That gorgeously intricate floral design is courtesy of the new Detailed Floral Thinlits. Isn't it stunning? I simply die cut a piece of Dapper Denim card stock and then layered it over a piece of Whisper White card stock and then matted it on another piece of Dapper Denim.  The card is built on a Thick Whisper White card stock base.

The sentiment, in that lovely script, is from the coordinating Floral Phrases stamp set.The only embellishment needed on this pretty project is some silver 1/4" NaturalTrim, which adds just a hint of sparkle.

On the inside I stamped another sentiment and a floral image from the Floral Phrases set in Dapper Denim ink. So simple, yet so elegant.

Thanks for stopping by on my special day...I hope yours is fabulous!

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

1 comment:

  1. Happy Stampin' Up! Anniversary Leena! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...