Thursday, June 2, 2016

Think Pink

So? What do you think of the new catty? Isn't it completely fabulous?? I can't wait till all my goodies arrive tomorrow. It is going to be a VERY good weekend! Speaking of the weekend, this Saturday I am holding my retired product sale along with my new catalogue launch event. I've spent the last two days setting up all of my retired product...there's just a few items! If you're local to Cambridge, be sure to stop by between 9:30 & 1:00.

Now for a project. This one uses items from my pre-order, as my big order isn't here yet.


There's just something about the combination of Melon Mambo, Basic Black and Whisper White together. So bright and fun! That's why the Pop of Pink DSP was at the top of my wishlist. So many fun patterns in there with some fabulous hits of gold too. I used two patterns from that pack for the background panels. The focal image is from the Pop of Paradise stamp set. I stamped it in Melon Mambo ink and then die cut it and the Basic Black mat using the new Sweet and Sassy Framelits. Then I mounted it on dimensionals so it pops ;)


I added lots of gold accents with some heart-shaped metallic sequins, a strip of gold foil, and some gold sequin trim. I added a few more hearts punched with the small heart from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack (retired).

On the inside I added some scrap strips of DSP, card stock and gold foil, leaving the rest blank for a heartfelt message.

Thanks for popping in...have a great day!


Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$136.00

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite color combos and the touches of gold give your card some super pizzazz! Love the tilted panels!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...