Monday, August 1, 2016

12 Days of Christmas in...July??

Well, clearly I mis-counted when I started my 12 Days of Christmas in July series. Here I thought it would take me to the end of the month and oops! It is August already!! Ah well...I hope you'll bear with me for one more Christmas-themed post. It is a sneak peek of the new exclusive, limited-time bundle that starts tomorrow!

Isn't that die-cut tree fabulous? It was done with the new Beautiful Branches Thinlit dies, which will be available to order starting tomorrow. This is a Z-fold card...here it is standing upright.

The die-cut tree stands out from the card base when the card is opened fully.

To create my snow drifts, I embossed the Whisper White band using the Seaside TIEF. I trimmed the top of the band along the embossed lines so that it looked more like drifts of snow. The card base is Night of Navy card stock, which I embossed using the Softly Falling TIEF. The sentiment on the front of the card is from the Flurry of Wishes stamp set, as are the snowflakes. All are stamped in Night of Navy ink. The snowflakes are punched using the Snow Flurry punch. The sentiment and the silver glimmer mat behind it are die-cut using the Layering Circles framelits.

The white panel on the inside of the card is stamped in Night of Navy ink using another sentiment and the snowflakes from the Flurry of Wishes set. The only embellishments on this project are some silver metallic thread and a single rhinestone. I think it is just enough, no?

I hope you've enjoyed my 12 Days of Christmas in July series as much as I enjoyed designing the projects. I can't wait till tomorrow when I get to place my pre-order from the upcoming Holiday Catalogue. TONS of fabulous new products to play with! Wahoo!!

Thanks for spending part of your Monday with me. Have a fabulous week!!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

4 comments:

  1. EEEKKKK! This is fabulous! I must not run to my stamp room...I must make super....I love your colors, your layout, and the snow drifts- WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...thanks Annette! I sincerely hope I wasn't responsible for your family going hungry ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...