Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Wedding Wishes

Whew...this week is flying by! How is it Wednesday already? Why is it that holidays pass so quickly? I still have so much on my To-do list and the week is half over. Time to get cracking. I sure hope you are having a more productive week than I thus far!
Today I have a pretty wedding card I designed for my All-occasions card buffet next week.


I used products from the Falling In Love Suite to put this card together. I love the way that Stampin' Up! offers these suites of products that coordinate beautifully to make designing super quick and easy. Here I began with a Very Vanilla card stock panel that I embossed using the Falling Petals TIEF. I layered that on some silver foil card stock, but before I did, I die-cut a heart to use for matting behind the sentiment. The DSP heart is die-cut from one of the lacy patterns in the Falling in Love DSP. For both the DSP and the silver foil hearts I used the Sweet and Sassy Framelits.

The sentiment is from the Floral Phrases stamp set. It and the frame around it are heat embossed in silver. I then die-cut the detailed floral strip using the So Detailed Thinlit dies. Sooo pretty!

I added a Falling in Love embellishment and a couple of rhinestones for some sparkle and mounted the entire panel on a Sahara Sand card stock base.

On the inside I added a Very Vanilla card stock panel on which I heat embossed a sentiment from the Floral Phrases stamp set in silver.

I think this will be a popular choice at my buffet next week! Now to get busy prepping ;)


Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$40.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...